Who is LoanMart?
What Sets LoanMart’s Service Apart in Phoenix?
LoanMart provides one of the premier car title loan lending services in Phoenix and the surrounding communities.
Since our beginning in 2002, we have remained dedicated to providing our customers with the best and have fostered lasting relationships within the communities we serve.
How it works at LoanMart is that we give our customers all the information they need to proceed with confidence before they decide to secure a car title loan for emergency funds.
Why Do Other Customers Pursue Car Title Loans in Phoenix?
At LoanMart, our goal is to help as many individuals as we can.
Since we first opened our doors, we knew that being upfront and open about how we operate and the services we provide would help us in our goal of not just providing car title loans, but in developing lasting relationships with our customers.
We work with customers from all walks of life who are facing similar needs for emergency money.
Whether it is overdue utility bills, costly medical expenses or unexpected repair bills, a car title loan could help provide the emergency money you need to get back on track.1
Contact us today if you have any questions and we will work to satisfy your individual needs.
What is an auto title loan?
- An auto title loan is a source of funds for customers who may need some extra financial assistance and find that traditional lenders just won’t give them the help they need. The title of your vehicle acts as collateral for the duration of the loan. For customers who seek immediate financial help, an auto title loan provides a great option and comes with unique benefits.1
What amount can I get with an auto title loan?
- Amounts differ per state and depend on qualifying factors that help our team establish the best loan terms. Qualified applicants in Arizona could qualify to receive an auto title loan from $1,500 up to $50,000.1 5
How do I qualify?
- In order to qualify, the vehicle’s title must be in your name, you must have valid identification, and provide proof of your income and residency with documents such as bank statements, pay period stubs, or recent mail like a utility bill.
Can I continue using my vehicle if I get an auto title loan?
- Yes, you can still use your vehicle when you receive an auto title loan through LoanMart. LoanMart understands the need for reliable transportation in the Phoenix area, given how far the city is spread across the valley. However, failure to make scheduled monthly payments could result in repossession.
What is the payment schedule like?
- Qualified applicants have 3 options to choose from to best help them make regular monthly payments on their auto title loan. Loan terms generally range from 24 to 48 months, but you could technically pay off the loan as early as you choose because we don’t penalize for early payments.
Can I pay back my loan early?
- Yes, and we encourage our customers to do so. We understand that you may be able and want to repay your loan early. We do not penalize customers in any way for making early payments.
What are my interest rates?
- Interest rates vary from person to person, but the amount is always a certain percentage of the principal amount borrowed.5 You could lower the amount of interest you have to pay by making extra payments each month. Since interest is a percentage of the principal, when the principal amount goes down, so does the interest.
I am ready to get started. How do I apply?
- Interested customers are welcome to apply over the phone or online on our secure website. Either way, a professional auto title loan agent will be available to answer your questions and help you through the filing process.
What days are your support team available?
- We are available with extended business hours from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. PST Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST Saturday. We understand that getting help when you need it can make all the difference. We don’t want to be yet another stressor in your life.
What is the cost of my credit going to be?
- Our interest rates vary based on the state of residency, and the terms agreed to. Our annual interest rates vary between 60% and 180%. For a typical loan of $2500 at 90% interest, the average term is 18 months, with a payment of $257.57.5 The total scheduled interest on this loan would be $2136.26. The interest on a loan may vary based on timing of payments made. Click here for Utah Fee Schedule.